- SSLI is one of the most trusted and preferred institutes by international school students in overseas, domestic and international school students in Korea, and students in USA.
– 2017 Korea Satisfaction Brand Index Awards 1st Prize in Practical Foreign Language Sector
– 2019 Customer Satisfaction Management Awards 1st Prize in English entrance examination professional education division
Here are a few of the colleges SSLI students are attending or graduated:
- American University (Washington, D.C.)
- Amherst College (Amherst, MA)
- Bowdoin College (Brunswick, Maine)
- Brown University (Providence, RI)
- Boston University (Boston, MA)
- Boston College (Chestnut Hill, MA)
- Brandeis University (Waltham, MA)
- Claremont McKenna College (Claremont, CA)
- Cornell University (Ithaca, NY)
- Columbia University (New York, NY)
- Dartmouth College (Hanover, NH)
- Duke University (Durham, NC)
- Georgetown University (Qatar)
- Georgetown University (USA)
- George Washington University (Washington. D.C. USA)
- George Mason University (Fairfax, VA)
- Ghent University (Incheon, Korea)
- Harvard University (Cambridge, MA)
- Johns Hopkins (Baltimore, MD)
- Korea University (Seoul, Korea)
- Korea Institute of Science and Technology (Seoul, Korea)
- MCPHS University (Boston, MA)
- McGill University (Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- MIT (Cambridge, MA)
- Northeastern University (Boston, MA)
- Northwestern University (Evanston, IL)
- New York University (New York, NY)
- New York University (Abu Dhabi, UAE)
- Purdue University (West Lafayette, IN)
- Pratt Institute (Brooklyn, NY)
- Rhode Island School of Design (Providence, RI)
- Swarthmore College, (Swarthmore, PA)
- Seoul National University (Seoul, Korea)
- Smith College (Northampton, MA)
- Soonchunhyang University, School of Hospitality (Asan, Korea)
- Sungkyunkwan University (Seoul&Suwon, Korea)
- Stanford University (Palo Alto, CA)
- Tufts University (Medford, MA)
- The Hong Kong Polytechnic University (Hung Hom, Hong Kong
- UC Berkeley (Berkeley, CA)
- UCLA (Los Angeles, CA)
- UC San Diego (San Diego, CA)
- UC Santa Clara (Santa Clara, CA)
- University of Cambridge (Cambridge, UK)
- University of Chicago (Chicago, IL)
- University of Pennsylvania (Philadelphia, PA)
- University of Massachusetts Amherst (Amherst, MA)
- University of Michigan (Ann Arbor, MI)
- University of Delaware (Newark, DE)
- University of Hong Kong (Hong Kong, China)
- University of Oxford (Oxford, UK)
- Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN)
- Western University of Health Sciences (Pomona, CA)
- Waseda University (Tokyo, Japan)
- Washington State University
- Washington University (St. Louis, MO)
- Williams College (Williamstown, MA)
- Wellesley College (Wellesley, MA)
- Yale University (New Haven, CT)
- Yonsei University (Seoul&Incheon, Korea)
Since 1998, Scott Shin, Director of SSLI has been helping more than 3,500 students enter prestigious universities and colleges.
We are an educational institute that manages the entrance examinations of US universities and graduate schools, and all GPA, AP and IB courses in secondary schools. We select qualified instructors with rigorous instructor selection process.
Most SSLI instructors have a master’s degree or higher.
SSLI SAT course is designed to meet the demands for high honor society students. The classes are not intended to be just a regular SAT academy class but rather be a customized intensive class to achieve the highest score. The course is designed by special and effective strategies and techniques to fully decipher the test itself and achieve high scores. -In our class, we use only the best contents of the best lectures available in the world.
Each course balances interactive lessons, collaborative discussions, and realistic practice tests and actual tests.
SSLI instructors are attentive to each student and are based on trust and respect.
The class size is 8 to 15 students. If there are more than 10 students, an additional instructor will be assigned and the class will be kept at a rate of 10 to 1.
This program is not operated as an enterprise-type factory. It is monitored and maintained by all of the operation team including the director.
This class is based on the Korea’s Ministry Coordination Standards, so we can provide you with the best possible price, the best teachers, and efficient classrooms in 8-15 students in classrooms equipped with comfortable and state-of-the-art facilities.
SSLI does not waste 4 hours under the name of TA session (Self-Study Session). SSLI’s Self-Study Session is from 18:50 to 21:50 and it is supervised by a qualified TA or instructor who can answer every possible SAT question which our students might have.
- The classroom is always antimicrobial disinfected. Only students who have completed temperature checking and hand disinfection are allowed to enter.
- You can concentrate on the class comfortably in the classroom equipped with the air duct system equipped with the US educational facility standard and the latest air-conditioning system adapted to the domestic environment.
- SSLI students can efficiently learn in a classroom equipped with multimedia facilities.
- SSLI students can take online lessons from around the world reliably in a high-quality internet environment.
- Classes are kept in the same lecture quality with real-time CCTV and camcorder recording, and the class contents and lecture attitude of the learner are monitored.
SS Admission Consulting isn’t just run by an employee-level ex-admission officer but it is operated by a network of high-level information at the level of entrepreneurial decision-making authority of the ivy leagues. Scott Shin, founder of SSLI, is currently a member of the Harvard Club, networking with members of Harvard, MIT, and Boston University Faculty in various fields.