Hello, and welcome to SSLI.
You make us awesome, so whether you are a prospective student, current student, instructor, staff member, parent, or visitor, your interest and enthusiasm are valued and appreciated.
SSLI educates our students with a practical language, not the language as a subject. Our students will see that language has meaning, purpose, and function. Our advanced students continually build their fluency and the length of text they can read and comprehend.
SSLI SAT course is designed to meet the demands for high honor society students. The number of a SSLI class is always less than 15 students and the class is not intended to be just a regular SAT academy class but rather be a customized intensive class to achieve the highest score. Each course has been uniquely and effectively designed to master key tactics and strategies to crack the SAT.
Since 1998, Scott Shin, Director of SSLI has been helping more than 3,500 students enter prestigious universities and colleges.
SSLI Instructors must have degrees from top tier universities and they have all scored in the 99th percentile on the SAT and ACT. SSLI programs are organized and operated as one of the best global test prep programs in the world.
Each course is carefully designed, taking into account all of the best instructional and practice contents available. Each course balances interactive lectures, cooperative discussions, and realistic practice tests and actual tests. Sincerely,
Date of Establishment
- Date of Establishment & License Registration: October 10th, 2011
- Establishment & License Issued by Gyeonggido Seongnam Office of Education, Reg#4390
- Business Category & Subject: Education, Practical Foreign Language
- Object: Internationalization & Globalization Education
- Course: Practical Foreign Language
- Max Capacity all at once: 103 persons
- Business Registration Code: 129-92-70141